Use Code VORTEX15 to get 15% Off Your Order
- Riding Surface: Leather that contours to your body shape via a Full Grain leather top with dual reinforcing leather laminate layers.
- Frame: Molded sheet metal steel
- Rails: 4130 chromoly steel (rec. max rider weight <250lbs)
- Weight: ~515 grams
- Rec. Leather Weight Limit: 190 pounds
Free shipping on domestic orders over $100
Try it for 30 days to ride in comfort.
Made in the U.S.A.
Our Saddles are crafted with care in the U.S.A.
X Series is by far our most popular saddle. If you’re unsure which saddle to buy, don’t be. This is it. Unmatched comfort is found in our WaterShed leather, reinforced with our patented laminate design.
In X1, our supple WaterShed leather top is supported by a stiffer laminate layer glued to the underside. All this supported by exceptionally long Chromoly rails, providing extensive fore/aft adjustment. Comfort is found in the specific shape of our patented slot shape, which moves with you. Our slot eliminates perineal pressure, sit bone pain, and saddle sores.
Good design means finding the ideal balance for opposing constraints - comfort and durability. With the X Series we’ve struck the perfect balance.
This saddle has no break in period. It feels good from day one. X Series is the do it all saddle for riders who weigh from 120 to 190 pounds.
- Full Grain Leather
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Optional Real Copper Rivets
- Designed for cyclists who ride more than 100 miles per week and/or weigh between 120 and 190 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA