$123.75 with code SPRING25
- Lowest Price of the season. Not eligible for additional discounts
- Riding Surface: Full Grain leather top with dual reinforcing laminate layers
- Frame: Cast aluminum
- Rails: Stainless steel tubular rails
- Weight: ~420 grams
- Weight Limit: 190 pounds
View in 3D
Free shipping on domestic orders over $120
Try it for 30 days to ride in comfort.
Made in the U.S.A.
Our Saddles are crafted with care in the U.S.A.
X Series is by far our most popular saddle. If you’re unsure which saddle to buy, don’t be. This is it. Unmatched comfort is found in our WaterShed leather, reinforced with our patented laminate design.
In X2, our supple WaterShed leather top is supported by a stiffer laminate layer glued to the underside paired with our next generation modular frame with Chicago screws. Comfort is found in the specific shape of our patented slot shape, which moves with you. Our slot eliminates perineal pressure, sit bone pain, and saddle sores.
The new frame used with our Series 2 saddles is lighter weight, stronger, and user serviceable. Series 2 saddles can be upgraded with Carbon Fiber rails and different leather tops can be installed depending on your needs
Good design means finding the ideal balance for opposing constraints - comfort and durability. With the X Series we’ve struck the perfect balance.
This saddle has no break in period. It feels good from day one. X Series is the do it all saddle for riders who weigh from 120 to 190 pounds.
- Full Grain Leather
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Optional Carbon Rail Upgrade
- Designed for cyclists who ride less than 50 miles per week and/or weigh between 120 and 190 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA