May 31 R2 Update

May 31, 2019 0 Comments

I wanted to update everybody on the status of R2. On Wednesday we shipped the injection rubber mold back to Bakersfield after what we expect is the last round of changes and corrections. This has been a frustrating and arduous process on all sides but the light at the end of the tunnel looks like it's getting bigger. New samples are being run today and if all goes well, we'll have rubber tops in hand in two weeks. 


If you're at your limit on waiting, we definitely understand and we have two options for you. At no cost to you, we will upgrade your order to a leather saddle or we can cancel your order. Please call 619.269.1120 if you'd like to take advantage of this offer. 


Otherwise, we hope to have saddles under butts by the second half of June. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your patience and understanding.