Tension Slide Installation Instructions
- Loosen tension bolt by screwing bolt clockwise until it disengages from nose piece.
- Remove tension bolt and tension nut from tension slide. Be careful to keep the nylon gasket attached to the head of the bolt.
- Tension slides have a front and a back. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT to get the taller ears on the tension slide at the rear of the saddle, the shorter ears toward the front.
- Place tension slide on the side of the rail with wider ears in the center.
- Slide the tension slide to the front of the rail with the center hole facing upwards.
- Reinsert the tension bolt and nut.
- Re-apply the gasket to the front of the bolt.
- Reinsert the bolt into the nose piece.
- Tighten the tension bolt.