$130.50 with code WINTER10
- Riding Surface: Full Grain leather top with dual reinforcing laminate layers
- Frame: Molded sheet metal steel
- Rails: 4130 chromoly steel
- Weight: ~515 grams
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds
Free shipping on domestic orders over $120
Try it for 30 days to ride in comfort.
Made in the U.S.A.
Our Saddles are crafted with care in the U.S.A.
H1 offers the strongest leather saddle from Selle Anatomica paired with our strong yet affordable Series 1 Frame. The unique process used to prepare the leather in H Series creates a stiffer, more durable saddle. They are ideal for touring and long distance riding and for cyclists who prefer a stiffer riding platform, such as those coming from Brooks.
- Full Grain Leather
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Designed for cyclists who ride more than 100 miles per week and/or weigh between 180 and 250 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA