$161.50 with code WINTER15
- Riding Surface: Full Grain leather top with dual reinforcing laminate layers
- Frame: Cast aluminum
- Rails: Stainless steel tubular rails
- Weight: ~420 grams
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds
View in 3D
Free shipping on domestic orders over $120
Try it for 30 days to ride in comfort.
Made in the U.S.A.
Our Saddles are crafted with care in the U.S.A.
H2 offers the strongest leather saddle from Selle Anatomica paired with our next generation modular frame with Chicago screws. The unique process used to prepare the leather in H Series creates a stiffer, more durable saddle. They are ideal for touring and long distance riding and for cyclists who prefer a stiffer riding platform, such as those coming from Brooks.
The new frame used with our Series 2 saddles is lighter weight, stronger, and user serviceable. Series 2 saddles can be upgraded with Carbon Fiber rails and different leather tops can be installed depending on your needs
- Full Grain Leather
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Optional Carbon Rail Upgrade
- Designed for cyclists who ride more than 100 miles per week and/or weigh between 180 and 250 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA