Stuff You Should Know
- Black is our most durable leather. Due to the chemicals in the tanning solution and the methods we use for molding, black is our longest lasting leather. We recommend Black for anyone planning on touring.
- If you are planning to use our saddle for touring, upgrade one level from T to X, or X to H.
- Our Series 2 Frame is superior to our Series 1 frame for touring. It is modular, lighter weight, and stronger. It can be repaired by you, on the go, if you have an accident and break a part.
- Closeout colors are not suitable for touring.
- All saddles require waterproofing on the bottom and raw edges.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.