- Riding Surface: Tensionable Vulcanized EPDM Rubber Top
- Frame: Cast aluminum
- Rails: Stainless steel tubular rails
- Weight: ~420 grams
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds
Free shipping on domestic orders over $120
Try it for 30 days to ride in comfort.
Made in the U.S.A.
Our Saddles are crafted with care in the U.S.A.
R2 is the newest and most affordable saddle from Selle Anatomica featuring a weatherproof rubber top paired with our next generation modular frame. The unique tensionable rubber top is a first for the cycling industry. R2 is ideal for touring, commuting, and riding in all weather conditions.
The new frame used with our Series 2 saddles is lighter weight, stronger, and user serviceable. Series 2 saddles can be upgraded with Carbon Fiber rails and different rubber or leather tops can be installed depending on your needs
- Tensionable Vulcanized EPDM Rubber Top
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Optional Carbon Rail Upgrade
- Designed for cyclists who weigh up to 250 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA